Mobile Recharge Application For Retailer Management
The rapid growth of mobile electronics has changed the dimension of communication and affected the IT Growth along with the economical growth.
Key to expanding a mobile operator’s pre-paid subscriber base is the parallel expansion of their distribution channel. ATPL’s Mobile e-Recharge has the facility to provide, Mobile Agent Top-up solution which enables rapid and inexpensive expansion of a diverse base of mobile airtime resellers – who do not require any fixed line infrastructure as well as tedious distribution of scratch able Recharge Voucher it also provide the capability of tracking down and maintaining the Records of all the sell information of an individual agent for an individual operator.
ATPL’s Mobile e-Recharge Top-Up allows airtime distributors to sell prepaid top-ups through a much wider base of agents than is currently possible using vouchers or scratch cards. This electronic recharge method links directly with the operator’s prepaid billing system, bypassing PINS through SMS, and enables agents to securely recharge subscribers’ credit using the agent’s mobile phone as a POS device.
ATPL’s Mobile Recharge Suite manages this mobile Recharge system in following two way functions provided by the Server Side (Maintained at ATPL)
- Registration of new User.
- Maintain the users’ information.
- Maintain the Operator’s Service.
- Maintaining the Respective Recharge PIN.
- Sending Back PIN and Transaction ID to Customer via SMS.
- Maintaining the respective Customer’s Mobile Number.
- Generating the report of Transactions of the various operators either on daily,
weekly or total basis.
Functions provided by the Client Side (run on Mobile)
- Providing Login interface.
- Connect to the server.
- Getting the list of Service providers.
- Choosing the specific Service.
- Choosing the amount to recharge the Mobile.
- Sending the Mobile No of the Customer to the Server.
- Receiving the Confirmation through SMS of the Transaction ID and PIN.
Benefits offered by ATPL’s Mobile E-Recharge Suite
- Enhancing the productivity by implementing the digitalization in Recharge system.
- Reducing the paper, printing, distribution Cost of the Scratch-able coupons.
- Tracking of the distribution of PINs and hence business by providing dynamic PIN No Status.
- Weekly or Monthly Report generation of the PINs by various distributors of a particular