Arieon's Infrastructure As A Service - IAAS
When it comes to managing your mission critical infrastructure, choosing the right outsourcing partner is half the battle won. Get the best infrastructure as a service from Arieon’s. With us, you take the first step towards aligning IT with business goals and achieve much more than a simple reduction of costs. We can help streamline your IT operations using global standards and provide you the flexibility to manage IT costs and operations tailored to your requirements.
As a chosen outsourcing partner for organizations hosting mission critical applications Arieon Technology provides the depth and breadth of expertise to professionally manage your critical IT infrastructure. With our infrastructure as a service India based enterprises can enjoy immense financial benefits such as-
- Cost reduction of between 20-30% of IT operations
- Decoupling of IT costs from people and linked directly to Infrastructure
- Bring predictability to the IT costs
IAAS is the base layer of the cloud stack. It serves as a foundation for the other two layers, for their execution. The keyword behind this stack is Virtualization. Your application will be executed on a virtual computer ( also known as an instance). You have your choice of virtual computer, meaning that you can select a configuration of CPU, memory and storage that is optimal for your application. We will supply you the whole cloud infrastructure viz. servers, routers, hardware based load-balancing, firewalls, storage and other network equipment. As a customer you buy these resources as a service on an as needed basis.
A few of you may claim that this sounds somewhat similar to what the customers were doing even 10 years back with traditional hosting. So what you can do now with an IaaS that you could not before?
How is it different from traditional hosting services?
The billing is on hourly or monthly basis. You pay only for the resources your actually consume. This is unlike the traditional services where you pay a fixed amount even if you don’t use the resources, or don’t have enough clients to consume the preconfigured resources. In cloud computing, i.e.,IaaS, you pay less if you have a lower customer base and vice-versa. Sounds quite rational
Using IaaS you can easily configure your resources for unexpected spikes in traffic. Based on your computing requirements and configuration, your IaaS provider can respond quickly to scale up or down. means Auto Scaling. This is suitable for applications that undergo quite unpredictable spikes in traffic on an hourly, daily or weekly basis; they will now have the resources they need On-Demand!
Most importantly, learn about the two primary facets that make IaaS special: Elasticity and Virtualization.
Why Infrastructure As A Service with Arieon's.
ATPL’S have partner companies in United States for data centers. We owns state of art dedicated servers, from SAS 70 Type II audited data centers in Dallas, Houston, and Los Angeles, which provides the best collocation to fully managed hosting.
Each facility is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages:
- Secured Datacenters are monitored 24x7 to ensure servers are always safe
- Customers can be confident with our N+1 Power generator architecture
- Feature redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems ensure any fires are localized
- Preventive maintenance, performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel, meets or exceeds manufacturers recommended practices.
- Our Data Centers are member of the Uptime Institute, a prestigious knowledge consortium where global standards and best practices are created and delivered to maintain system uptime and availability.
Please visit http://www.usserverhosting.com for more details.